– PRE-PROCEDURE –
Before booking, please read this information to ensure that this treatment is right for you.
This treatment may not be ideal for you if . . .
- You have irritation of the skin, such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema, or sunburn on or near the area of the procedure.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Please discontinue use of these medications for 7 days before your appointment, and avoid for 30 days after your procedure.
- You have been on Accutane within 1 year.
- You have any of the following: Diabetes, Epilepsy, or Viral infections and/or diseases. (If unsure, please contact us).
- Undergoing chemotherapy (please consult with your doctor).
- Booking during your menstrual cycle is fine, however, you may be more physically sensitive.
The following .PDF documents contain Pre-Procedure information and correspond to specific treatments.
These files are downloadable/printable for your convenience.
Should you have any more questions, please read through our FAQ page.
PRE PROCEDURE FORMS: