- In almost all cases, 2 appointments are required for desired results. We allot a time frame of after 6 weeks and up to 12 weeks after your initial procedure. It is the client’s responsibility to make this appointment within the allotted time frame, and pricing will slightly increase after this time frame. Exceptions will be made if the the technician / client are traveling, ill, etc. Please contact us in advance if you require an extension.
- Every client’s skin responds uniquely to different procedures and treatments. No exact guarantee can be predicted, and additional sessions (at a minimum charge) may be required to obtain the desired result. It is highly recommended to diligently follow our provided Aftercare instructions for optimal healing. Please read through our FAQ page to see if the services we offer are suitable for you, as we do not offer refunds on services rendered.
- We do not offer in-person consultations. However, a significant portion of your appointment is spent on discussing and then designing your desired look. We will implement specific tools and practices to achieve the best possible symmetry and balance for your face. We will only begin the procedure once you are satisfied with your design.
- A $150.00 (CAD) deposit is required in order to book and confirm your appointment. (This does not apply to clients who are booking their touch-up).
This deposit is to ensure that you are committed to booking the service, and will simply be put towards the total cost of your procedure. Deposits are non-refundable.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We require 72 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment, otherwise it is regarded as a late cancellation. If you choose to cancel your appointment within this time frame, you will automatically forfeit your deposit. If you reschedule before the 72 hour time frame, you may transfer your deposit to a different appointment slot within the next 3 months.
- 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations within 24 hours are subject to the card on file being charged for half of the service fee.
- LATE POLICY: We respect your time, please respect ours. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your touch-up appointment, a $100 rescheduling fee will apply to the card on file.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: We require a credit card on file to book touch-up appointments in case of no-shows. Your card will be charged the full amount of the appointment if you are to no-show.
- By booking your appointment, you have agreed to our Policies and FAQ.
In your initial appointment, we will be focused on the design, structure and balance of your desired outcome.
In your second (follow-up) appointment, we will assess how the pigment has been deposited and healed into the skin.
We will then create any necessary adjustments to achieve optimal depth and volume.
From that point forward, it’s just maintenance 🙂
Thank you for choosing Rouge Ink!