- In almost all cases, 2 appointments are required for desired results. We allot a timeframe of after 6 weeks and up to 12 weeks after your initial procedure. It is the client’s responsibility to make this appointment within the allotted time frame, and pricing will slightly increase after this time frame. Exceptions will be made if the the technician / client are traveling, ill, etc. Please contact us in advance if you require an extension.
- Every client’s skin responds uniquely to different procedures and treatments. No exact guarantee can be predicted, and additional sessions (at a minimum charge) may be required to obtain the desired result. It is highly recommended to diligently follow our provided Aftercare instructions for optimal healing. Please read through our FAQ page to see if the services we offer are suitable for you.
- We do not offer in-person consultations. However, a significant portion of your appointment is spent on discussing and then designing your desired look. We will implement specific tools and practices to achieve the best possible symmetry and balance for your face. We will only begin the procedure once you are satisfied with your design.
- A $150.00 (CAD) deposit is required in order to book and confirm your appointment. (This does not apply to clients who are booking their touch-up).
This deposit is to ensure that you are committed to booking the service, and will simply be put towards the total cost of your procedure. Deposits are non-refundable.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We require 72 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment, otherwise it is regarded as a cancellation. If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit. If you cancel your touch-up appointment within 72 hours, a $50 rescheduling fee will apply.
- LATE POLICY: We respect your time, please respect ours. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your touch-up appointment, a $150 fee rescheduling fee will apply.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: We require a credit card on file to book touch-up appointments in case of no-shows. Your card will be charged the full amount of the appointment if you are to no-show.
In your initial appointment, we will be focused on the design, structure and balance of your desired outcome.
In your second (follow-up) appointment, we will assess how the pigment has been deposited and healed into the skin.
We will then create any necessary adjustments to achieve optimal depth and volume.
Thank you for choosing Rouge Ink!