PRE - PROCEDURE
- Please do not consume ANY Advil, alcohol, Niacin, vitamin E, fish oils or any other blood-thinning substances for 24 hours before your appointment. Failure to comply may compromise results.
- We apply effective numbing agents, and most clients experience only minimal discomfort if any. If you suspect your sensitivity is higher than average, you may opt to take Tylenol prior to your appointment (as it is not a blood thinner).
- It is recommended to wash your hair the day before or day of your appointment, as you will want to keep your new tattoo from getting wet.
- Please space out any Botox or Filler treatments for 2 weeks prior and following your appointment.
- Please avoid waxing/tinting/tweezing the area for 2-3 days before your appointment.
- You may experience somewhat heightened sensitivity around / during your menstrual cycle.
- If you are extremely tanned, it may be best to wait a couple of weeks before tattooing the brows.
- Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with our POLICIES and FAQ prior to your appointment.
- Feel free to bring reference photos if you like!
- If you are prone to cold sores, you must take a prescription medication such as Valtrex for 3 days prior and 4 days following your appointment. You may break out otherwise, and this can compromise your healing.
- It will be ideal to use a straw for a couple of days after your appointment.
- Please do not wear contact lenses to your appointment, or for 2 days following your appointment.
- If you’ve had eye surgery, please consult with your physician to ensure there has been enough time between procedures.
- Please do not tint your lashes for a minimum of 7 days before your appointment.
- All false eyelashes or extensions must be removed prior to your appointment, and should stay off for a minimum of 3 weeks after your appointment.